We respect your right to privacy and are committed to maintaining it.
We only collect, store and process your personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act 1998.
C G Support Services Ltd is a Controller of the personal data you (data subject) provide us.
2. Who we are
We, e-bedding Ltd, with registered office 1st Floor Cloister House Riverside, New Bailey Street, Manchester, England, M3 5FS act as data controller in respect of the personal data that you provide to us. C G Support Services Ltd is an online retailer.
We trade under the following names, websites, and apps
- Sleepy People
- Branded Bedding
- Just Bedding
- UK Bedding
- Sound Asleep
- Snug Bedding
3. Information we may hold
Information we request and hold includes but is not limited to the following:
- Delivery and Billing Addresses
- Email addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Date of birth
- Usernames and passwords
- Payment details
- Shopping activities
- Customer Queries
4. Why we need it
We use your personal data in order to provide you with the requested goods and/or services including fulfilling your orders as well as informing you about promotions such as competitions and prize draws:
- Name To identify your account and enable correct correspondence
- Address Collection of the postal address in order to deliver goods and collection of billing address to arrange for payment.
- Email Address – Collection of email addresses for purpose of warranty claims, delivery and future offers. This may include product recall communication.
- Telephone number – Collection of phone numbers in order to give updates on faulty products, tracking/delivery status
- Date of birth – Collection of the date of birth in order to identify your age against any products purchased.
- Marketing – Also used to offer birthday gifts and future offers
- Gender – Collected for market research purposes and for future offers
- Usernames and passwords – To identify your account and enable correct correspondence. Passwords are securely stored to allow access to account information – Note: We cannot see your passwords as they are encrypted within the systems we use.
- Payment details – Collection of payment details for the purpose of order processing including purchase and potential refunds.
- Shopping activities – Collection of purchases, cancellations and refund are stored for the purpose of order processing.
5. What we do with it
We, or third party data processors who act on our behalf, may use the personal data you provide us in the following manner:
5.1 Marketing Communications
If you have opted in to receiving marketing communications and provided your name, email address and/or address for this purpose we will process this personal data to contact you with special offers, sleep tips and related advice and news of product launches on the basis of your consent.
We may also use your data for market research purposes, competitions and to assist in any customer service queries.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data in this way at any time and can do so by contacting us using the details below or following the “opt-out” or “unsubscribe” link in any email communication we send to you.
5.2 Social Media
By interacting with us on Social Media you are consenting to our interaction with you on the Social Media and the processing of your information accessed on the Social Media. The information about you that may be collected when you Interact with us on the Social Media may include without limitation your name, your user profile, your age, your preferences, choices and viewpoints with regards to the topic or subject matter of the relevant Social Media page, your photos and other images and your videos.
Your Interaction with us on the Social Media may also involve you submitting a photo or video of you (“Your Image”). By Interacting with us on the Social Media you consent to us using Your Image for the purposes described when Your Image was requested or as described on the relevant Social Media page.
Please let us know if at any time you wish us to stop interacting with you on the Social Media or using any of your information on the Social Media by contacting us at the details set out below.
By Interacting with us (whether on the websites, Social Media or otherwise) you consent and grant to us a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to use Your Image and Contributions for the purposes of promoting, advertising and endorsing us and our goods and services, including without limitation for the purposes of your participation in any promotional activity for the same, and in any media including without limitation television, Social Media, on our websites, in print and outdoor advertising materials. We may want to use Your Image and Contributions for additional purposes which will be detailed when we collect Your Image.
5.3 Sharing your data
We use third-party platforms to manage and deliver customer relationship management (CRM); email marketing campaigns; app development, online advertising, customer analytics, fulfillment of orders, delivery, returns, refunds, IT services; etc.
In providing the services, your personal information will, where applicable, be used by the service provider on our behalf.
We will check any third party that we use to ensure that they can provide sufficient guarantees regarding the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
We will have agreements with them which provide assurances regarding the protections that they will give to your personal information and their compliance with our data security standards and international transfer restrictions.
We may disclose personal data we collect to third parties in the following manner:
- All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer and we may share your personal information with such third parties as are necessary to enable us to do such checks. The third parties, who may include credit reference agencies, may keep a record of the information provided.
- We may disclose your personal data where it is necessary to comply with any applicable law or an order of a governmental or law enforcement body.
- We may pass on non-personal aggregated information about sales, app and website usage to reputable organisations for research or analysis purposes only.
- We may pass your information to third parties in order to fulfill and/or despatch your orders.
- We process your payment card details in order to complete your purchase that you made through the Website, mobile applications, and the kiosk, and may in certain instances disclose your personal data to third party credit reference agencies to perform credit checks against you.
How long we keep your personal data will depend on:
- What type of product or service we are providing for you, including product warranties, product updates and lifetime recall cover
- How long laws or regulations say we must
- What we need for fraud and other financial crime prevention
- Other legitimate business reasons (for example because we need to respond to a complaint or legal claim)
6. What are your rights
You have the right to ask what personal data e-bedding Ltd currently hold about you, if you wish to do so, please contact the Data Protection Officer to receive a Data Subject Access Request form:
Please email: DataProtectionTeam@e-bedding.co.uk, or in writing to
Data Protection Officer
Should you believe that any personal data we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the ability to request to see this information, rectify it or have it deleted. Please use the contact details above
In the event that you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, please use the contact details above and the Data Protection Officer will look into your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter.
If you still feel that your personal data has not been handled appropriately according to the law, you can contact Information Commissioners Office helpline on 0303 123 1113 and file a complaint with them.
We may need to amend this policy to comply with changes in legislation and so reserve the right to change the policy at any time, so please check back regularly to keep informed of updates to this Policy.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.